- Quotes are based upon the cost of materials available at the time of preparation of the Quote and assume the timely supply by the Customer of necessary material and instructions to the Supplier. All quotations are valid for 30 days from the date of the quotation and are subject to change thereafter.
- Signage will provide a quotation based on the highest quality materials and workmanship. At client’s request we can offer less expensive options where available, however the client should be aware that quality may be affected.
- All quotations are made in good faith on the information supplied. We reserve the right to notify and charge additional costs to the client if the information supplied is incorrect or unobtainable at time of quoting.
- Generally we guarantee 7 to 10 working days from approval of artwork or your confirmation if you supply the artwork.
- We start layout work once the job is opened. We take a lot of time in producing designs that you will be proud of. We guarantee our work. If you are unhappy with the initial concept, we will provide you with an alternative design.
- Please note that there is no exact colour match if using cut vinyl option. We would like provide sample for you to pick a colour.
We are not warranty that printing colour will be 100% the same with colour on the screen. It also depends on laminate finished. We will endeavour to match colours as closely as possible. Accurate full colour printed proofs are available upon request at a nominal fee.
- It is the responsibility of the client to double check that all information and details displayed in the artwork are correct. The cost of alteration and reprinting will be charged to the client.
- We require high resolution for digital prints and vector files for computer cut vinyl (all fonts outlined). Acceptable file types include EPS, PDF (print quality), JPEG (minimum 150dpi at half size). Files must have all fonts outlined. All art components like logos and embedded images must be provided separately.
- We accept artwork via USB memory stick, DVD, CD and email. Please include a jpeg or a PDF file of artwork. Without this we accept no responsibility if any fonts or images etc. are missing.
- It is the responsibility of the client to obtain all necessary rights and licences required to reproduce logos or artwork not created by K&H Signs.
- Any artwork provided to a client is belong to K&H Signs until payment in full has been received. Digital or physical reproduction of said artwork without written permission (for purposes other than proofing) is not permitted and is an infringement of copyright law.
- We require a 50% deposit on all orders
- Local Governments require permits for some types of signage. You will need to check with your local authority. We do not get involved in acquiring permits.
- Most vehicle signage can be installed in under a day. Exception to this is vehicle wraps which may take longer.
- Bring your vehicle to us and one of our staff will measure and photograph your vehicle so we can provide an accurate quote. Please bring any logos or images you may want to include.
- We can install your signage or deliver it to you if you wish to install yourself. These services incur additional costs
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
- We offer 12 months limited warranty for 3D and 3D illuminated sign. The warranty covers defective materials and workmanship. We also provide 12 months limited warranty for vinyl sticker. However, warranty does not cover vandalism, misuse and alterations made by the customer.
- For vehicle signage, client must return the signed vehicle for a check-up within 2 weeks of delivery date.
- It is important to note that all of our signage is custom printed with artwork which the customer approves prior to printing, so it is essential that you select your product and check your artwork very carefully. Therefore we will not be able to accept returns unless our product was defective when shipped or our installation.
- We are not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- The warranty does not include the defect or malfunction from the connected power, devices and any other accessory that are not supplied or recommended by K&H Signs.