Who we are
Our website address is: https://k-hsigns.com.au.
We will collect personal information only if it is necessary for business activities, e.g. in regards to:
- Customer Relations – Personal information collected from customers in order to supply them with the goods ordered, to better understand their needs and interests and to provide them with information about new products, special offers or company updates
- Contact information, including name, address, email and phone number
- Payment and transaction information, including credit card, debit card or bank account details
- Delivery information, including delivery address
- Demographic information, including postcode, date of birth, preferences and interests
- Browsing behaviour, including which pages you visit and find useful and which you do not
- Details of your dealings with us and any other information reasonably necessary to provide you with our goods and services or to conduct market research
- Employment – Personal information collected from job applicants, employees, contractors and referees for the purposes of recruitment, employment, quality assurance and performance management
- Application, including education and employment background, referee data, criminal record
- Personal and emergency contact details
- Health information, including fitness for work and/or return to work
- Information relating to your engagement, training, performance/conduct, disciplining or resignation/termination
- Terms and conditions of employment, including hours of employment, salary or wages
- Membership of a professional or trade association and trade union membership
- Recreation, long service, sick, personal, maternity, paternity or other leave
- Taxation, banking or superannuation affairs
- Business Relations – Personal information collected from potential and actual business partners and suppliers for the purpose of managing business relations to ensure a portfolio of best class suppliers/ partners is available
- Quality management data – people, processes, technology and supply chain
- Financial data – historic, current and projected to ensure the organisation has a strong enough financial base and supplies goods at a competitive price
We use personal information in the following ways:
- To provide, deliver, source, administer, improve and personalise our products and services; verify your identity;
- To process payments and provide credits, refunds and discounts;
- To enable our third party service providers/suppliers to provide us with IT products and services and carry out product investigations, data analysis, QA work, business consulting, auditing, delivery and courier services;
- To provide more relevant marketing offers through direct marketing, database compilation, market research, data analysis and segmentation, and the processing or creation of other marketing information;
- To personalise our customers’ shopping experience, including, where appropriate, identifying individuals;
- To communicate with our customers, including product recalls and responding to queries and complaints;
- To prevent fraud, including services regarding the protection of our customers’ information, eg. credit card information;
- To send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.